ServicesThe company goal to provide quality service, cost efficiently without compromising safety and regulatory compliance has been the backbone of our success.
- UST & AST: Closure of UST’S & AST’S, clean-out, removal and disposal of petroleum products and chemical tanks. In site closure of UST’S, product removal and disposal.
- Fuel Pipeline Abandonment: Clean-out, rinsing and pipe removal and/or abandonment.
- Asbestos & Lead Base Paint Abatement: Abatement of lead base paint and asbestos containing material, dismantling of buildings made of transite panels, abatement of piping, AST’S lead base paint abatement for dismantling.
- Waste Management: Packing of hazardous, non hazardous and industrial wastes in complete compliance with USEPA, PREQB and DOT regulatory guidelines.
- Contaminated Site Remediation: Removal and disposal of contaminated materials, soils, concrete, debris.
- Bentonite Installation: Installation of bentonite slurry walls to contain spreading of contamination.
- Facilities Remediation: Clean-up of chemical plants and plating line operations.
- Removal Actions: Right Way has participated in removal action ordered by USEPA under CERCLA & RECRA, involving hazardous and non-hazardous wastes. USEPA project oversight in most cases and working as a USEPA clean up contractors on others.
- Abandoned Cylinder: Response to compressed gas cylinders emergency, transfer from cylinder in dangerous condition to new cylinder, over pack cylinders service when damaged cylinder cannot be moved safely. Disposal of gas cylinder.
- Vegetation Clearance: Non soil intrusive vegetation clearance services.
- Landfill Closure:
ACM REMOVAL INERNATIONAL PAPER CORP
PCB, PB & TPH CONTAMINATED SOIL REMOVAL ACTION, STOP 71/2 SHAW E &I / US NAVYDAMAGED CYLINDERS PLACED IN OVER PACKS DURING EMERGENCY RESPONSE. PUERTO RICO PUBLIC WORKS AUTHORITY.